Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Money, money, money... and games.

So, the topic today is money. How much do you have? The answer is not enough. You never have enough. But you make do. And if you do have enough... good for you. But I know the between the new xbox, natal, playstation move, Dead Space 2, Portal 2, Halo Reach, Gears 3, Skyward Sword, Epic Yarn, 3DS, and everything else, you can't have it all. Not right away. Not when you want it the most. Not too long ago I played Mirror's Edge, and I noticed the store price was $20, and later I went to check the price on Super Smash Bros Melee ( my copy seems close to death) and it was $30 fucking dollars. That, my friend, is fucking theft. God of War is below 20, so is shadow of the colossus, and every other last gen game. ESPECIALLY gamecube games. I was suprised when they charged my $16 for metriod prime echoes, but $30 for a gamecube game is just madness. So, I'll wait for the price to go down before grabbing a second copy.
In other news, I have high hopes for that DS game finial fantasy four warriors of light. I have no idea what it's about... but if it sounds like it uses the story of the classics, so it must be good. And its done by the guy who did those DS rehashes. So that looks cool. Also, Okami-den looks cool, and Metal Gear Solid 3 on the 3DS? What the fuck? The ds is for kids... metal gear solid 3 is rated M because of the sadistic gore of war, and sexual content, and why the fuck is it on the 3DS? whatever...
(also, todays comic is in black and white due to photoshop being lame.)   - David

No comments:

Post a Comment