Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, July 26, 2010

My Epic Sruggle with the Ever so Cheap GameStop


The trade-in service at Game Stop, is rather weak. If you're a normal person, who got sick of a game you got for christmas, and want to trade it in, bummer you. You'll get practically nothing. Though, if you're a gamer, you probably have alot of old crao you don't want anymore, then, and only then, you'll get what you want. This comic is more of a joke, because I feared I'd get nothing, but I actually traded in that many games, over 25, and I got over 70 dollars. Thus, I pre-ordered Birth by Sleep, which looks amazing. I just the other day picked up Madworld on Wii, which is jolly good fun, and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, which is amazing as well. It makes portable ops look like shit. And for later ( once i finish peace walker) i bought that DS kingdom hearts game. I figured I might as well, it was on sale, and I wanna keep in touch for Birth by Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment