Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Look on his Face....

Many things are priceless, and sometimes are priceless in the sense you'd never be able to afford it. Sometimes, I wonder how much I'd pay to see the look on some of my fallen enemies faces... but no matter how much money I burn, I'll never receive a picture. It's something you can only imagine.
...
BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I've been addicted to Team Fortress 2. I love it. It's so fun. I sometimes have to get Brandon to kick me in the balls to see if it's a dream. But no. TF2 is real, and it's one of the funnest games ever. And when I'm not playing that, me and Brandon have been co-op-ing in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. It's fun. What's NOT FUN, is ... uh... when Enginiers build level 3 sentrys infront of your base, like, outside, where your dumbass team mates keep dying and refuse to care... not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment