Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Friend Garbage Demon

Dead Space 2 comes out on the 25th. Don't fucking forget it.

And with that said, lets move onto the topic at hand. The Tomb Raider series is getting a reboot. Which, is much needed. I've never been a big Tomb Raider fan. On PlayStation I spent my time with the Final Fantasy games, Metal Gear, Spyro, and other shit... But I never got around to playing Tomb Raider, though, I've always known about it. I recently picked up the first and second one, and have started enjoying them. They're fun, but Lara Croft is to... masculine. The new Lara Croft is rather ' hot '. Though, it's all part of design, and the added survival/horror element to the game is something I look forward to. But, hey, I never really liked the orginial Tomb Raider, so if you're upset with my opinion, don't take it to heart.
-Love, Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment