Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Super Meat Boy is Difficult

Well, shit. Technical difficulties have seized the day, and we're having trouble with this comic. We're working to fix it, read some other comics in the mean time, or check me out on deviantart. http://com1cr3tard.deviantart.com/

So recently Brandon and I have purchased a couple XBLA games. Among those games are; The Scott Pilgrim game, Braid, and Super Meat Boy. All of them are fun, but Super Meat Boy is something special. I find that the art has a very 'flash' style to it, as do the cut scenes. I like this. The humor is ever flowing, and the game's difficulty is something else. I've never gotten mad at it. I've cussed at it alot, but never really mad. It's kind of like an 'Aw fuck! Almost had it!' kind of cussing. Though, I have had Bradon frequently help me. Each level is challenging, and is just really fun. Basically, it's 800 microsoft points to sit back with a friend, have some laughs, and get into a really individual platformer. I can't really describe it, so check out the blog! http://supermeatboy.com/ Or youtube some shit. I'm not your mom, I don't control you.

The Scott Pilgrim game is cool, but if you weren't a fan of the comics, it may just feel like a silly beat 'em up with nice art. So I'm not really sure for most people, though I find it fun, and really remanicent of classic arcade games. And the fact that the game serves fandom is a bonus for me. I bought Braid because I heard good things about it, and because I just felt like wasting microsoft points, and I haven't played it yet, Super Meat Boy is fun. So I'll get back to you guys on that. Other than that, not much has gone down. So, until next time, Love, Damon.

EDIT: FUCK YES!!! I fixed the comic quality, which before as you may not have known was actually semi-shitty. So if you've already seen it, check it out once more, it looks much nicer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment