Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, March 21, 2011

There's no 'I' in 'Team'... or 'Dead Pool'

Marvel vs Capcom 3 rocks! That's all that need be said. If Dante, Dead Pool, Amaterisu, and awesome Wolverine versus Ryu fights don't grasp your excitment, then fuck you!
Other than that, I just bought Final Fantasy Duodecim, just a couple hours ago, so now I'm gonna go play it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH.

Starting April were changing shit up. Comics will be up specifically on Mondays. Until April, I'm not really sure what we're doing update wise. Gets confusing...
We've just been putting up the comics once a week on a random day, not only does it make it inconvenient for you, the reader, but it kinda makes it tough on me. Deciding what day to do the comic gets weird, and then we end up with a missed comic. I haven't done a double week in a while... In short: shit gets messed up. So, in April, we'll take care of that. That's not too far, you can wait. Until then, we need some time to catch up.


No comments:

Post a Comment