Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, April 11, 2011

EB Games Legacy

And so, Portal 2 comes out soon... yes... yes it does...
Speaking of Valve games, TF2 recently came out with that Engie Hair, 'Big Country'. If anybody has it, send me a message. My Steam name is 'comicretard' or course! It would help a great deal.
Other than that, not much else has happened. Angry Birds is getting it's own show, which seems insane.
Oh, and how could I forget, be sure to check out Bit Shifter! I usually listen to these songs while I work on these comics, or level boost in Final Fantasy or Pokemon, they are superb. Chiptunes at their best!: http://bit.shifter.net/

*Hey, whoa! Although the comic looks all stretched out, worry not! Click on it to view the full thing, and it's fine. Can't quite fix it, I just look forward to the day this comic isn't on blogger anymore... If anyone has any advice, comment below, or email me at comicretard@yahoo.com           -Damon
        

No comments:

Post a Comment