Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was fucking retarded

UPDATE: Bonus Comic! I missed a week or two, so here's a comic that has nothing to do with anything!
I honestly have no better title for this comic. ANYWAY.
I started playing Half Life 2, which is needless to say, an amazing game. Dissidia Duodecim is somewhat disappointing. I mean, all the new songs are cool... but the story is lame, and I really was just hoping for more stages. I am debating on whether or not to continue playing.
Aside from that, I recently finished up the Batman comic 'Hush', and I'm damn excited to start playing Arkham Asylum. But Portal 2 comes out this month so it may have to wait. Brandon and I have picked up 3rd Birthday but that's on hold until we have more time....
That's about it in a nut shell, comics will go up every Monday from now on! Make comics, not war. -Damon.

No comments:

Post a Comment