Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, April 16, 2012

Apocalyptic Negotiations

I finished doing absolutely everything in Fallout 3 some time ago, and it was some of the best fun I'd had in... ever. I'd come to really grow accustom to the DC wastes, and my priceless home in Megaton. I had over 1,000 Nuka Cola's in my machine, I had a lamp hanging from the ceiling of people gettin' it on, and a robot who constantly gave me water (which I gave to Mickey outside the city, he forgave all of my sins). Hell, I even kept my Brotherhood of Steel companion in my closet like a trophy. A freakish talking trophy, but whatever. Point is, I played Fallout 3 like I was in it, and I enjoyed it. Caleb and I could probably write a thousand comics for Fallout 3, but this one sums up a good bit of the daily happenings.

In other news, this my serve as a somewhat late warning, but for the love of God don't buy Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. Go out and get the original first 3, or get 4 in HD on Wii, 360, or PS3. It's even on PS2 and Gamecube. Operation Raccoon City has to be one of the biggest let downs ever... to me anyway... I was hyping it up, but alas it was garbage. We'll have a comic up about it later in the following weeks. On a much brighter note I hope everyone is enjoying either Skullgirls or Fez! Or both! Till next week -Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment