Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, April 2, 2012

It's been a loooooong time

Greetings people of the future, it Damon here! Now while I doubt anyone still comes here, a new OverKill is up! Wowwee! I couldn't stand promising new comics when there were no new comics to be had! But that time has come, I've taken some time and now there ARE new comics coming! Good God has it been a while, so much has happened, so many games have been played, and I've missed out on making fun of retarded events (3DS analog attachment), damn! But I'm here now, and what is this?

Tons of people are saying that the end of Mass Effect 3 is wrong? They're trying to sue Bioware? They're sending Bioware cupcakes? Geez, with trivial shit like this you'd think some people just want an excuse to be upset!

Anyway, it's good to be back. Check back next week since OverKill updates every Monday. -Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment