Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, April 23, 2012

Operation Raccoon Shitty

Well, as discussed last week, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon Shitty is a bad game. Or, in the very least, not a game worth 60 dollars. However, being the huge fan of everything Resident Evil, I stumbled right into that one... augh.... what terrors await! I played Resident Evil's 2 and 3 to get ready. They were amazing, and I'll remember them as long I live, but Operation Raccoon City is... forgettable. Or at least, you'll WANT to forget it. I actually have another comic on the subject as to WHY it's so bad coming up next week. It'll be cool, even I'm looking forward to it.

I've also been playing Oblivion... and good God, I could do a thousand comics on that! But we'll see... until next time. -Damon

1 comment:

  1. That IS a rather witty subtle joke on his shirt. Will done!

    ReplyDelete