Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, May 21, 2012

Gold Mine of Intellectual Properties

In this SICK world we live in today, if something does well it WILL have a sequel. That's something you can almost always bet on (unless it's an indie title). So it's only a matter of time before Fruit Ninja Kinect gets a sequel, eh? And the kids of today love games that make them feel at home...

In other news, on Destructoid some guy played Fruit Ninja with his dick. And that's about it for now. Until next week. -Damon

Quick update! We're seriously back, thus when I'm not drawing or play games I'm trying to improve upon any aspect of OverKill that I can, and until today I was unaware that only blogspot registered users were allowed to post. I've broken down this restriction giving more power to everyday family man. User or not anyone can now leave a comment here. Be sure to share your thoughts, power to the people! -Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment