Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, May 14, 2012

Slanted Dicks Presents

Hey hey! Another Monday, another comic. And christ has it been a Monday. This comic gave me a lot of trouble, but I wasn't really satisfied with the last Operation Raccoon City comic. That game SUCKS and it needs to be known! I won't let Slant 6 Slanted Dicks live it down! Took me a good bit of time to do this comic, but Jonathan Murdock lent a helping hand with his guest comic last week. If you missed it then click here to check it out!

Other than that I've started Bioshock not too long ago. It's blowing my mind, truly an amazing creative game. If I ever finish my Skyrim comic then Bioshock will totally get a comic. I been drawing and coloring small pictures of Big Daddies, Little Sisters, and all the plasmid abilities. Lots O' fun! Well, until next week. -Damon

*Quick little update, I just thought I'd point out the little Akira reference in Minecraft! It's cool to know that the people behind this game are just as cool as we'd imagine.

For those of you who don't know Akria, (in my opinion) it's one of greatest animated movies ever. Click here to refresh your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment