Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, May 28, 2012

A trip through time as we know it

*Comic is up!
Greetings Monday viewers, OverKill's weekly update is here! But today we've got something different on the menu, while I do have a comic for today, I'll be posting that tomorrow. Today I have a special piece based on the 'New Pokemon' comic I did a while ago. I put some real love into this piece, just like I did the comic. It has a special place in my heart and now, being long to far off from E3, I thought we could reflect before moving on to something new.

Anyway, I'll be posting a comic for one of my all time favorite games tomorrow, Alien Hominid! And E3 is less than 7 days away! Or is it 8? We'll find out soon enough! Apparently there's a new Star Wars game franchise in the works! It's going to be good, I can sense it, the force is strong with this one! Until tomorrow -Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment