Play Asia Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core Ad

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Deal of a Lifetime

Hello gamers, today I've got something very special to inform you about, sometime I hope most of you already know about. A deal no gamer in the right mind could turn down- the Humble Indie Bundle. For only a dollar you get Psychonauts, Limbo, Amnesia the Dark Descent, and Swords and Sworcery EP. Completely DRM free, along with the complete soundtrack to each game. I know, I know, take a minute to breathe, it gets better! For $9 you get all of the games mentioned above, plus Lone Survivor, Bastion, Super Meat Boy, and Braid. Dear God, what a deal. In case you didn't notice the link in the comic, or you were too lazy to type it in, just click here: http://www.humblebundle.com/     (You best hurry, there are only 3 days left!)

All of your money goes straight to the developers and Child's Play charity! Brandon, Caleb, and myself all got it. So, enjoy the games, I sure am. -Damon

[I would also like to take a moment to say that due to the deal being a limited time offer, I NEEDED to do this comic TODAY. I had a totally different comic planned, and I've had a lot of other work come up over the course of the week, so this comic really wouldn't have made it if the gorgeous colors hadn't been done by Briana Aleman! Be sure to check out more of her stuff on her deviant art page.]

No comments:

Post a Comment